javascript:void(0)

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Perfect Harmony

Here is my latest creation for Gypsy Rose Paperie. Don't forget that Gypsy Rose offers free weekly downloads that you can use on your own creations! I added this week's vintage image to a layout featuring a photo of my husband and me. Here I am giving my sweet hubby a kiss on the cheek. If I had a thought bubble above my head it would probably say, "Thank you for looking the other way while my never-ending supply of scrapbooking 'stuff' keeps growing every day."



Wish us luck . . .
The computer at our house is about 12 years old (give or take), and after reaching its capacity on memory and hard drive space, it's about to take its last breadth of life. So we finally bit the bullet and bought a new computer. Tomorrow is the "big day": my husband is going to attempt to do all the set-up, software installation and document transfer himself (I know what you're thinking . . . oi vey!!). I'm hoping that he will be able to get our new computer up and running by Monday and that all of our data will be safely transferred over. But if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know that things didn't go quite as smoothly as I had hoped. Keep your fingers crossed for us! I've got all my fingers AND toes crossed.

1 comment:

Chris said...

this is beautiful!