javascript:void(0)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

In honor of Valentine's Day, I am dedicating today's blog post to my sweet husband. Muwwwwaahhhhhh! (That was a kiss). Our plan for Valentine's Day is to have a nice dinner at home with our girls. I think we're going to pick up some sushi from one of our favorite spots. When my husband and I were dating, we used to go out for sushi all the time -- at least once a week. These days . . . not so much. So sushi will be a big treat for us tonight.

Here's a little Valentine's card I made with an adorable vintage image from Fairy Davis Paper Goods for a challenge on A Million Memories (the challenge was sweet and simple: make a Valentine's card).


I think I posted this layout a few months ago, but since it's Valentine's Day I thought I'd post it again:

I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day!!!

6 comments:

LisaNRoxy said...

Stacy - what lovely projects! Your work always makes me smile!

Suz said...

Wow what beautiful projects!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Very Beautiful Cards Stacy!

Mandy said...

HI Stacy! Your cards and layouts are beautiful!!

Kristi B. said...

Gorgeous layout & card as always Stacy. :o)
Tag...you're it!
http://devosmommy.blogspot.com/2009/02/ive-been-tagged.html

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow, love the projects. All the details are wonderful. Kim