javascript:void(0)

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Million Memories Blog Hop and Scavenger Hunt

As part of A Million Memories' Anniversary Crop this weekend we’re having a blog hop and a scavenger hunt challenge!! This is how it will work: each one of the AMM Design Team members will have a special post for the blog hop where you will have the chance to get to know them a little bit better. At the end of the post, there will be a question that will lead you on a hunt through the AMM site and/or AMM blog. If you want to participate in the blog hop (there's a great prize up for grabs!), go to the AMM anniversary crop forum where you can find the complete instructions for the blog hop.

Here’s a little interview for you to get to know me better:

What is your favorite item in the AMM store at the moment? I love all the new Prima flowers.
Are you a messy scrapper or clean and tidy? I'm very messy while I'm working on a project, but I have to clean everything up in between projects.
What TV show(s) must you watch each week? Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and Dancing With the Stars.
What are your 3 must have scrapbooking products/tools? My Making Memories trimmer, micro tip scissors and 3D pop dots.
What was the last scrapbook item you purchased? Prima flowers
What was the last non-scrapbooking item you purchased? Halloween costumes for my girls.
What is your guilty pleasure? I have a bowl Dreyer's Grand Light ice cream almost every night.
What scrapbooking item do you have way too much of? Flowers and lace (but you can never really have TOO much of these things, can you?).
How long does it normally take you to complete a layout? Two or three nights -- usually about 5-8 hours total. I'm a turtle scrapper . . . very sloooooooow.

Now onto the scavenger hunt! Here is your question:

How many items are currently listed in the “Hot Bargain of the Day" section of the AMM store?

Thanks for participating in our blog hop!! Now head on over to Karen Grunberg’s blog for your next scavenger hunt question!

2 comments:

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi Stacy....thanks so much four youre comments im my LO...I just love to participate....Sametimes I don't participate to much because my poor english....
Thanks again...and I just love all your work!!!!!!So fabulous...
Lariisa is my good friend...and I love her work....she is very happy because I'm here!!!!
Hugs
Have a nice week
http://cyndiscrap.blogspot.com

Christiane said...

surprise, surprise!! ;))

http://schulu.blogspot.com/2009/10/rak-winner.html