javascript:void(0)

Friday, December 11, 2009

Creating Keepsakes Guest Blogger!!!!

I have some fun news to share . . .

I'm the Guest Blogger on the Creating Keepsakes blog today! I was so thrilled when they asked me to create a special Hanukkah post and layout for their blog! Go take a peek at my "Handmade Menorahs" layout. I've included a step-by-step tutorial on how to add pretty pleated ruffles to your pages. You can also read about a fun little Hanukkah gift giving tradition that my husband and I do every year. Hint: it involves the 99 Cents Store.  Head on over there now! Here's the link: http://creatingkeepsakesblog.com

I'm also happy to share that I have two layouts in the current issue (December 2009) of Creating Keepsakes.  You can find my layouts on pages 24 and 53:



Does this cover look familiar? Yes, it's the same one that I made a "mini me" version of for my dollhouse in my last blog post:


This is my first time being published in Creating Keepsakes, so I'm very excited!  I'll have more layouts in the next several issues of the magazine.  Thank you, Creating Keepsakes!

And if you haven't picked up an issue of Creating Keepsakes in while, you really should!!  The magazine is better than ever, with lots of great techniques and oodles of fabulous and inspiring layouts.

Thanks for stopping by!!

17 comments:

atlcarly said...

Congrats on the Guest Blogger spot. Can't wait to read it!

lisa dickinson said...

congrats on the pubs! i saw your pages in the issue and they are wonderful! :)

Jennifer Davis said...

Congrats girl! Lovely post over at the CK blog! =)

Mieke said...

That is soooo cool! Congrats

GCD Studios said...

HAPPY HANUKKAH Friend :)
I just wanted to let you know, that I posted about you on our blog :)
This is an adorable little house!
~H

Staci Taylor said...

yay, BIG congrats, stacy!! i'm so excited for you - they know a good thing when they see it :-) Happy Hannukah to you and your family!!

Lynn said...

Congrats Stacy!!
You're the ONLY reason I'll buy the magazine!! You're wonderful!

Andrea Amu said...

Lol, love that doll house CK mag!

Congratulations on all your fab CK pubs and features! Well deserved, Stacy :)

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I seen your name in the mag! I'm so excited for you...Congrat's!

Maria said...

Congrats on the pubs, loved the layouts in the Magazine. Congrats on the guest blogger spot! Very cool!

Pearl said...

Awesome ! congrats on the Guest Blogger spot at CK ! & the pub too ! love your little dollhouse ideas !

Lynne Forsythe said...

whoo hoo girl....YOUR ROCK!!! a big congrats to you!!

Danielle Flanders said...

congratulations! i'm so not surprised though...you are very talented!

Casey Wright said...

Congratulations Stacy! I'm so excited for you - such a great inspiration - thanks for sharing your work!

deb famularo said...

Hi Stacy! Congrats girl! I saw your name in the CK issue this month! So excited for you!!!!
xOxo deb

my paper love studio said...

a big big congrats on both the guest blogger and pub!!! i just adore the layouts in there!!! :)

sarah said...

i saw that! congrats! :)

hugs,
sarah.