javascript:void(0)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Shimmerz -- CHA projects

I have a couple Shimmerz CHA projects to share today.  Shimmerz is sharing a booth with Glitz, so I got to work with some of the beautiful Glitz papers and products.  Here's a layout featuring my magical fairy princess daughter:

I dusted off my trusty Cricut and used it to cut a large leaf pattern from a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock, then I used that leaf die-cut as a mask with a mix of Shimmerz' Olive Branch Spritz and Hermit the Frog Vibez:

I used the new Pop Art Pink Vibez to color the gauze and the new Peas-B-Mine Shimmerz paint to color the leaves:
I used a variety of other Shimmerz colors (Ruby, Sapphire, Pink and Magenta) to color the Prima flowers.

Here's a card I made using Glitz stamps and a variety of Shimmerz sprays and paints, including the new Blue By You on one of the flowers and the new Peas-B-Mine on the leaves:

That's it for today!!

10 comments:

Darien said...

Gorgeous Work!!!! i love the leave idea as a mask!

Rita Barakat said...

Love it Stacy!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely! How fun to have some of your work displayed! :)

liana suwandi said...

Lovely.. lovely projects stacy!

Tomoko said...

Wow, Stacy!!!!!!!! Love all those colors!!! Amazing work:D :D

iza said...

ur lo totally gorgeous stacy.she is a fairy, beautiful one.sooo sweet!!!

Mel said...

I firstly just love what you did with making the mask from the Cricut, and again the beautiful texture you added over the corner is in true Stacy style, I just love that gorgeous mannequin stamp too, haven't glitz really had a make over with their new stunning range. I love it all. This card is awesome and thankyou for your comments to me, you are my favourite designer from USA, and I guess it is a bit of a crush on the gorgeous feminine products you use for your gorgeous girl photos, having Nate at only 3 yrs is ideal for a few pinky bits and flowers but I feel the day is coming when I will have used up my quota of girly layouts, they will have to be left for layouts of "me" yikes. Love Melxx

mahlin said...

Shimmerz and Glitz goes so well together! And you create such beautiful things!

Carina Lindholm said...

Gorgeous work!

Christiane said...

wanna rent your girls and talent!! ;)