javascript:void(0)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bowling

I'm trying to make the most of the last days of summer before my girls go back to school.   Today we went bowling.  That might sound boring to some people, but not to us!  We all had a ball (no pun intended!) the last couple of times we went bowling.  Can you believe that my 8-year-old daughter beat me in a game today?!?   And she got two strikes in a row!  Not bad considering she has only bowled twice before.  She was so proud of her double strike, and it made me happy to see her take pride in her accomplishment.  You go girl!  Silly me . . . I didn't take any pictures today (though I do have some unscrapped pictures from the last time we went bowling).

On to scrapbooking . . . Here's a layout that was recently published in Creating Keepsakes. There are lots of Prima goodies on this one. I sprayed the Prima canvas paper with Sea Foam Shimmerz Spritz and I colored the Prima flower with Shimmerz Ruby Spritz.

As seen in the July/August 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

Mel said...

I saw this, gorgeous gorgeous, and it totally doesn't surprise me that your 8 yr old beat you in bowling, my little man can give me a run for my money too. Love Melxx

Jocelyn said...

I saw this one also and it is Stunning!!! You talent is amazing!!!

So glad that you had fun bowling!!!! Enjoy this time!!!! It goes by so quickly!!!

liana suwandi said...

I really like layout, georgous like usual stacey!

iza said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!love love ur lo stacy.great picture too....

Tone K. said...

What a gorgeous page !! Really beautiful ! :o)

Wish you a great weekend !! :o)

Fabi Ormerod said...

I love all the little details on your layouts Stacy. Cant wait to "see" them with my hands! ;)

Lu Zischler said...

Stacey, this LO is wolderful! I love romantic LOs and you do this perfectly!!

Keshet said...

Gorgeous!!

Linda Beeson said...

Your ruffled circle is so neat, great layout, great colors.

Christiane said...

sooo adorable, stacy!!
huge congrats on the pub!!