javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lily Bee Layout and Creating Keepsakes Special Issue Winner

First of all, I have a Lily Bee layout to share today.  I finally got to play with the beautiful new Catching Fall line.  It's so perfect for family pages!  


Have I mentioned how much I love the Lily Bee rub-ons?  The Catching Fall rub-ons include many great sentiments, including one of my favorite quotes by Anthony Brandt:  'Other things may change us, but we begin and end with family.'  I wanted the photo and this great quote to be the focal point of the page, so I went with a clean and simple design (well, clean and simple compared to most of my pages, which tend to have a lot of "stuff" on them).   Maya Road was kind enough to send the Lily Bee gals some goodies to play with, so I added a few of these adorable embellishments to this page.

And without further ado . . . WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER . . . it's time to announce the lucky winner of Creating Keepsakes' new special issue:  101+ Creative Ways to Use Your Scrapbook Supplies:


I used a random number generator and it picked comment number 6, which was posted by . . . drumroll please . . . 
Karen G.!  (www.karenika.com)   
Congrats, Karen!  You're going to love this special issue.  I'll email you to get your address.  Thanks everyone for playing along!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I found you on two peas - your work is gorgeous! I am now a follower - would love for you to check out my blog!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

inger synnøve said...

Loen this was clean and pretty. simply gorgeous:)

Jocelyn said...

Just beautiful!!! LOVE!!!

Congrats to the winner!!!

Kim said...

So very lovely Stacy!!!!!! Beautiful family as well!!!!

Keshet said...

I adore this page, Stacy! Love!

Malin said...

Gorgeous page stacey!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love this Lily Bee pretty papers. Perfect family page, Stacy!

Ivani said...

Stacy,
Sou brasileira, e aqui é muito difícil encontrar tanto bom gosto e delicadeza em um só blog como encontrei no seu.
Me apaixonei por seu blog e estarei sempre que possível dando uma passadinha por aqui.
Um abraço brasileiro.
Ivani
http://scrapdanifraga.blogspot.com/