javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A couple things to share . . .

I have lots of Prima and Creating Keepsakes projects I haven't yet shared here.  I'll be playing catch up over the next few weeks while I'm busy working on some upcoming projects and CHA booth work.   I'm very excited to see what new goodies Prima will be introducing for CHA this summer.  They never disappoint!

Here's a Prima layout I made based on this month's BAP.

Everything on this page is Prima except for this little mini bookplate.  I decided that I LOVE the size of the this tiny bookplate, but sadly it's made my Li'l Davis, which is no longer in business.  I have tons of larger bookplates, but this small size (about an 1.5 inches long and .5 of an inch tall) is perfect for small dates/ages and such.  If anyone knows of other manufacturers who make these teeny tiny metal bookplates, please let me know! 

I also want to tell you about an amazing event that I'm going to be teaching at here in Santa Monica, California in November, 2011:

Wouldn't it be wonderful to create projects while overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean?  This new event features a great line-up of introspective scrapbooking classes, talented teachers and wonderful sponsors (including Creating Keepsakes, Prima and American Crafts!).  Check out the CRAFT Beach Retreat site for more details.  Registration opens this Saturday, June 18th at 9am PST.  Space is very limited, so be sure and sign up early before it sells out!

7 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Lovely place ! And your layout is so beautiful!

Patricia said...

this layout i all gorgeous! so beaitiful...

Denni said...

What a precious photo and an absolutely amazing layout!
Bea-U-tiful!

Jocelyn said...

Stacy....you are amazing!!!! I adore this LO!!!!!! PERFECTION!!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Fabi Ormerod said...

Hey dear...another gorgeous one! Congrats on another year with Prima!!!! yesssss :))))

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Totally gorgeous LO! The photo is simply stunning...love the shaped background, and those gorgeous stems and pearls...all so divine.

Christie Bryant said...

Oh my goodness! Seriously, you are one of the most talented ladies EVER!