javascript:void(0)

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Upcoming class at Treasured Memories scrapbooking store

I know it's a little late notice, but I'm teaching a class again at Treasured Memories in Oak Park, CA on Sunday, April 21st from 1-4pm.  If you're in Los Angeles or the Southern California area, I'd love for you to come join me!  I will be teaching a 2-page layout class featuring Prima's new Divine collection plus lots of other fun goodies. We will also make a bonus card using this Prima's Divine line.  Here are few sneak peaks of the layout:

 
 

 

You can find out more of the details and sign up for my class through this link: Treasured Memories April Classes. Even if you can't make my class on April 21st, you should definitely check out this awesome scrapbook store sometime!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wish i could come...